TVAmy Twitter

My blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Top Tweets

I love the text messaging social network called TWITTER and you can follow me on it, I use the name CW CHAT for my Live Chat on the CW News at Ten.

I often see really funny quotes, that all the creative tweeple (people who twitter) come up with! This one wins this week!

"Ice found on Mars. Still no scotch on which to pour it."
That's from Steviesaf

Have you heard any good lines this week? Share them here.

CW LIVE CHAT weeknights on Your CW News at Ten (cable 9, Direct TV 62) The first newscast in the nation where you chat live with the anchor and other viewers about the stories in the show. Join us! http://www.carolinascw.com

No comments:

CW News at Ten First with LIVE CHAT

Make sure to tune in to WYCW Channel 62 (cable 9) to chat live with me and my viewers as I anchor the CW News at Ten.

You get to react instantly to the stories we're following, vote in our LIVE webpoll and talk over the stories with people from across the upstate.

Join us in the CW Live Chat Room live weeknights at Ten!