TVAmy Twitter

My blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blown Away by BMW Celebrity Pro Am

Technorati Profile







During the BMW Charity Pro Am they launched a new ad, to show off the upstate. The slogan- I was blown away. And I was blown away.. by the tournament! Those of us who live down at Carolina Country Club, were so proud that the community embraced the tournament in such a big way. Here are some celebrity pics!









CW LIVE CHAT weeknights on Your CW News at Ten (cable 9, Direct TV 62) The first newscast in the nation where you chat live with the anchor and other viewers about the stories in the show nightly. http:www.carolinascw.com

No comments:

CW News at Ten First with LIVE CHAT

Make sure to tune in to WYCW Channel 62 (cable 9) to chat live with me and my viewers as I anchor the CW News at Ten.

You get to react instantly to the stories we're following, vote in our LIVE webpoll and talk over the stories with people from across the upstate.

Join us in the CW Live Chat Room live weeknights at Ten!