TVAmy Twitter

My blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blogger Debut

It's great to be on Blogger. Hope you will try LIVE CHAT on my CW Show at Ten. It's a blast.

I am always left smiling by the amusing comments our viewers share with me during the show, depending on the topic of course. You people are funny!

Our viewers who join us online in the Chat Room during the show, add important perspective to our coverage, giving the CW News at Ten a real world feel, that reflects what people in the community think about the news.

I always appreciate the honest feedback. The good, the bad and the ugly.

The crowd is growing and we want you to be part of the only news where you can gather with new friends and talk about kids driving with cell phones, the Pope's visit, crime trends, pickle popsickles, Christy's baby and more!

You decide the important topics. You tell us what you care about. You drive the chat. That's the way it should be!

No comments:

CW News at Ten First with LIVE CHAT

Make sure to tune in to WYCW Channel 62 (cable 9) to chat live with me and my viewers as I anchor the CW News at Ten.

You get to react instantly to the stories we're following, vote in our LIVE webpoll and talk over the stories with people from across the upstate.

Join us in the CW Live Chat Room live weeknights at Ten!